DR. DAVE'S FITNESS FACTS
Don't Be Average
by Dr. David Williams
The average American gains 10-15 pounds over the holiday season. To avoid gaining these extra pounds, add more exercise to your daily routine.
Try these tips:
- When shopping, park at the end of the parking lot. Time may be saved because you will not circle the parking lot 12 times trying to find a closer spot; and the extra exercise will be good for you.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Before eating a cookie or a piece of candy, drop down and do 20 crunches first. After the crunches you probably won't want the cookie.
- Drink water with every meal.
- Try to get more sleep (you are less likely to gain weight when you are well rested).
If you have any questions regarding fitness and wellness, please feel free to contact me at (817) 648-6999.
Click here to request more information and/or rates.